This HDMI audio extractor allows you to extract the digital audio embedded in an HDMI signal and output it via toslink, digital coaxial or analog stereo audio. The HDMI output also maintains both an audio and video signal. It easily connects from one HD source to one HD display and can support [email protected] or HDMI v 1.4 specifications.
- HDMI V1.4, Up to 4Kx2K resolution.
- Supports 300MHz/3Gbps per channel (9Gbps all channels) bandwidth.
- Supports video resolutions up to 8-bit 4K (30Hz), 12-bit 1080p (60 Hz), or 12-bit 720p/1080i (60 Hz).
- Supports all mandatory and some optional 3Dformats up to 300 MHz.
- Preprogrammed with HDCP keys.
- Supports uncompressed audio such as LPCM.
- Supports compressed audio such as DTS Digital and Dolby Digital.
- Supports 2 channel or 5.1 surround sound audio.
There are no reviews yet.