- This 4MP indoor/outdoor, IP based compact dome camera provides a sharp, high definition images in daylight or nighttime settings. The camera has a 2.8mm fixed lens which delivers a 98° horizontal field of view. It also comes with a built in microphone and a speaker output for voice recording and 2-way communication. Its maximum resolution is 2688 x 1520 at 30 fps and supports H.265+ video compression technology, which assures savings in bandwidth and storage. The camera is IP based with integrated PoE technology which makes for a quick and easy installation over a single CAT5e/CAT6 cable. Its housing is IP66 rated for outdoor use and has 10 meters of night vision using an IR cut filter and IR LEDs.
- High quality imaging with 4 MP resolution
- Efficient H.265+ compression technology
- Clear imaging against strong back light due to 120 dB true WDR technology
- Water and dust resistant (IP66) and vandal proof (IK08)
- -S: built-in microphone, audio and alarm interface available
- Mini size suitable for limited space
The typical application for most security cameras networks is to connect the IP cameras to a NVR/DVR for simplified playback and additional storage space. Alternatively you can use an IP cameras as a standalone camera and not part of a network by connecting it directly to a POE switch and save the recording on a micro SD card.
Note: Dome cameras are best suited for indoor applications or outdoor applications which are sheltered from direct sunlight and any other adjusted light sources, as the curvature of the dome can cause reflections and glares on the camera lens. Turret cameras are best suited for outdoor applications which are directly exposed to the elements.
Standalone Camera Setup
There are no reviews yet.