Blazing Speed without Wait
256 QAM and an 80 MHz bandwidth boosts overall speeds up to 867 Mbps, 3× faster than 802.11n Wi-Fi.
Professional-Standard 23 dBi Directional Antenna for Long-range Wireless Transmission
With 23 dBi high-gain directional Cassegrain antenna and dedicated metal reflector, the CPE710 provides excellent beam directivity, improved latency, and noise immunity. Professional performance, coupled with user-friendly design, makes the 5 GHz 867 Mbps 23 dBi Outdoor CPE710 an ideal choice and cost-effective solution for outdoor long-distance wireless networking applications.
Compact and Lightweight Packaging
Small and lightweight boxes benefit shipping, logistics, and retail.
Pharos Control – Centralized Management System
CPE710 comes equipped with Pharos Control centralized management software, helping users easily manage all devices in their network from a single PC. Functions include device discovery, status monitoring, firmware upgrading, and network maintenance. An intuitive web-based interface– PharOS – provides an alternative management method and allows professionals to access more detailed configurations.
- 802.11ac for up to 867Mbps on 5GHz wireless data rate
- 23dBi high-gain directional 2×2 MIMO, ideal for long-distance application
- Excellent beam directivity, improved latency and noise cancellation
- Innovative snap-lock parts make for fast assembly and a sturdy structural design keeps CPE710 stable even in strong winds
- Durable IP65 weatherproof enclosure along with 15kV ESD and 6kV lightning protection ensures all-weather suitability
- Pharos Control gives administrators a free, centralized management system
- Passive PoE supports to allow flexible deployment and convenient installation