This cable has a DisplayPort male on one end and a HDMI male on the other. It is used to connect a DP source to a HDMI display. It cannot be used to connect a HDMI source to a DisplayPort Monitor.
- Supports DisplayPort1.2 and 4 lanes.
- Supports DisplayPort 1.2a input and HDMI1.4b output.
- Supports multiple color formats: RGB 6/8/10/12-bit per component (bpc) and YCbCr4:4:4, YCbCr4:2:2, 8/10/12bpc.
- Supports 10/12-bit deep color 1080p up to 2.25Gbps and 3D video formats ([email protected]/59.94/60Hz, [email protected]/59.94/60Hz, [email protected]/24Hz, [email protected]/59.94/60Hz) up to 2.97Gbps.
- Supports HDCP bypass.
- Supports up to 8 channel LPCM, compressed audio (AC-3,DTS) and HBR audio format.
- Supports up to 192 khz audio frame rate and up to 24-bit audio sample size.
There are no reviews yet.