ale on one end and two RCA males on the other. It is typically used to connect a mixing console to an effects processor.
- Hi-flex cable is used to capture all highs & lows for optimumaudio performance
- Braided shield surrounds center conductors for maximum EMI/RFI noise rejection therefore maintaining the cleanest signal possible
- Multi-stranded copper center conductors and a durable cable jacketis ultra flexible to maximize mobility
- High quality, gold plated shielded connectors allows for optimum connectivity and maintains a clean signal integrity
- FT4 riser fire rated jacket for in-wall use
- Lead Free, “silver laced” solder is used in order to reduce loss and maximize conductivity