This audio speaker cable has a dual banana clip male connector on one end and a 1/4 inch TS male connector on the other. It is typically used to connect pro audio speakers to amplifiers.
- A hi-flex jacket combined with a multi-stranded heavy cable allows for extra cable flexibility and no sacrifice in audio quality
- 14 gauge OFHC (Oxygen Free Copper) conductors achieve maximum sound clarity
- Multi-stranded copper cable is used to capture all the highs & lows for optimum audio performance
- Two conductor twisted cable construction enhances signal timing accuracy
- High quality, 24K gold plated (TS) connector allow for optimum connectivity and maintain a clean signal integrity
- Premium REAN (NYS508-B) dual banana clip