This ultra slim 4C audio cable has a 3.5mm male on one end and a 3.5mm male on the other. It is typically used to connect audio devices such as iPods, MP3 players and smart phones to a 3.5mm headset with a microphone.
- Hi-flex balanced cable is used to capture all highs & lows for optimum audio performance
- Braided shield surrounds center conductors for maximum EMI/RFI noise rejection therefore maintaining the cleanest signal possible
- Multi-stranded copper center conductors and a durable cable jacket is ultra Flexible to maximize mobility
- High quality, 24K gold plated shielded connectors allows for optimum connectivity and maintains a clean signal integrity
- FT6 plenum fire rated jacket for in-wall use
- Lead Free, “silver laced” solder is used in order to reduce loss and maximize conductivity