This stereo audio cable has a 3.5mm male on one end and two 1/4 inch TS male connectors on the other. It is typically used to connect audio devices such as PCs and stereo systems to the input of unbalanced pro audio equipment.
- Hi-flex balanced cable is used to capture all highs & lows for optimum audio performance
- Braided shield surrounds center conductors for maximum EMI/RFI noise rejection therefore maintaining the cleanest signal possible
- Multi-stranded copper center conductors and a durable cable jacket is ultra Flexible to maximize mobility
- High quality, gold plated shielded connectors allows for optimum connectivity and maintains a clean signal integrity
- FT4 riser fire rated jacket for in-wall use
- Lead Free, “silver laced” solder is used in order to reduce loss and maximize conductivity