This plenum stereo audio cable has a 3.5mm male on one end and a 3.5mm male on the other. It is typically used to connect 3.5mm devices such as PCs and stereo systems to 3.5mm stereo inputs.
- Balanced cable is used to capture all highs & lows for optimum audio performance
- Braided shield surrounds center conductors for maximum EMI/RFI noise rejection therefore maintaining the cleanest signal possible
- Multi-stranded copper center conductors and a durable cable jacket
- High quality, 24K gold plated shielded connectors allows for optimum connectivity and maintains a clean signal integrity
- FT6 plenum fire rated jacket for in-wall use
- Lead Free, “silver laced” solder is used in order to reduce loss and maximize conductivity