This premium stereo audio cable has a Mini-XLR male connection on one end and a Mini-XLR female connection on the other end. It is typically used to connect microphones to wireless audio devices or as a condenser microphone cable.
- Hi-flex balanced cable is used to capture all highs & lows for optimum audio performance
- Spiral shield surrounds center conductors for maximum EMI/RFI noise rejection therefore maintaining the cleanest signal possible
- Multi-stranded copper center conductors and a durable cable jacket is ultra Flexible to maximize mobility
- High quality, gold plated, heavy duty shielded connectors optimizes connectivity and maintains a clear signal integrity
- Lead Free, “silver laced” solder is used in order to reduce loss and maximize conductivity