This audio speaker cable has two banana clip males on one end and four banana clip males on the other. It is typically used to connect bi-wired speakers to an amplifier.
- A hi-flex jacket combined with a multi-stranded heavy gauge cable allows for extra cable flexibility and no sacrifice in audio quality
- 14 gauge OFHC (Oxygen Free Copper) conductors achieve maximum sound clarity
- Multi-stranded copper cable is used to capture all the highs & lows for optimum audio performance
- Four conductor twisted cable construction enhances signal timing accuracy
- Bi-wire cable construction maximizes high frequency and low frequency inputs for increased sound quality
- High quality, 24K gold plated, color coded connectors allow for optimum connectivity and maintain a clean signal integrity