This audio snake cable has eight RCA male connectors on both ends. It is typically used to connect a 7.1 surround sound source to a preamp or receiver.
- Premium twisted 24 awg Oxygen Free copper conductor (OFHC) cable is used to capture all highs & lows for optimum audio performance
- Dual 100% aluminum mylar foil shields maximize EMI/RFI noise rejection therefore maintaining the cleanest signal possible
- High quality, gold plated shielded connectors allow for optimum connectivity and maintain a clean signal integrity
- FT4 riser fire rated jacket for in-wall use
- Lead Free, “silver laced” solder is used in order to reduce loss and maximize conductivity