This audio snake cable has eight 1/4 inch TRS male connectors on both ends. It is typically used to connect mixing consoles and patch bays.
- Premium twisted 24AWG Oxygen Free copper conductor (OFHC) cable is used to capture all highs & lows for optimum audio performance
- Dual 100% aluminum mylar foil shields maximize EMI/RFI noise rejection therefore maintaining the cleanest signal possible
- High quality, gold plated connectors allow for optimum connectivity and maintain a clean signal integrity
- FT4 riser fire rated jacket for in-wall use
- Lead Free, “silver laced” solder is used in order to reduce loss and maximize conductivity