This splitter cable has an XLR female on one end and two XLR males on the other. It is typically used to split a microphone or XLR output into two duplicate balanced channels.
- Two separate 24AWG cables breakout directly from the source connector
- Breakout begins directly from the source connector
- Hi-flex balanced cable is used to capture all highs & lows for optimum audio performance
- Braided shield surrounds center conductors for maximum EMI/RFI noise rejection therefore maintaining the cleanest signal possible
- Multi-stranded copper center conductors and a durable cable jacket is ultra-flexible to maximize mobility
- FT4 riser fire rated jacket for in-wall use
- Lead Free, “silver laced” solder is used in order to reduce loss and maximize conductivity