This premium stereo audio cable has a XLR female on one end and a 3.5mm male on the other. It is typically used to connect a microphone to an audio input such as on a PC or video camera.
- Hi-flex balanced cable is used to capture all highs & lows for optimum audio performance
- Braided shield surrounds center conductors for maximum EMI/RFI noise rejection therefore maintaining the cleanest signal possible
- Multi-stranded copper center conductors and a durable cable jacket is ultra Flexible to maximize mobility
- High quality, heavy duty shielded connectors allows for optimum connectivity and maintains a clean signal integrity
- Lead Free, “silver laced” solder is used in order to reduce loss and maximize conductivity