This audio snake cable has eight XLR male connectors on one end and eight XLR female connectors on the other end. It is typically used to connect mixing consoles and patch bays.
- Premium twisted 24AWG Oxygen Free copper conductor (OFHC) cable is used to capture all highs & lows for optimum audio performance
- Dual 100% aluminum mylar foil shields maximize EMI/RFI noise rejection therefore maintaining the cleanest signal possible
- High quality, gold plated connectors allow for optimum connectivity and maintain a clean signal integrity
- FT4 riser fire rated jacket for in-wall use
- Lead Free, “silver laced” solder is used in order to reduce loss and maximize conductivity