This premium stereo audio cable has a XLR right angle male connection on one end and a XLR female connection on the other end. It is typically used to connect audio devices such as powered speakers to mixers or as a microphone cable.
- Hi-flex balanced cable is used to capture all highs & lows for optimum audio performance
- Braided shield surrounds center conductors for maximum EMI/RFI noise rejection therefore maintaining the cleanest signal possible
- Multi-stranded copper center conductors and a durable cable jacket is ultra Flexible to maximize mobility
- High quality, gold plated, heavy duty shielded connectors optimizes connectivity and maintains a clear signal integrity
- Lead Free, “silver laced” solder is used in order to reduce loss and maximize conductivity