TL-SG1005P is a 5 10/100/1000Mbps ports unmanaged switch that requires no configuration and provides 4 PoE (Power over Ethernet) ports. It can automatically detect and supply power with all IEEE 802.3af compliant Powered Devices (PDs). In this situation, the electrical power is transmitted along with data in one single cable allowing you to expand your network to where there are no power lines or outlets, where you wish to fix devices such as APs, IP Cameras or IP Phones, etc.
Power over Ethernet
4 of the 5 Auto-Negotiation RJ45 ports (Port 1 to Port 4) of the switch support Power over Ethernet (PoE) function. These PoE ports can automatically detect and supply power with those IEEE 802.3af compliant Powered Devices (PDs).
TL-SG1005P has the priority function which will help protect the system when the system power is overloaded. If all PoE PDs power consumption is >= 56W, a priority will be arranged among the PoE ports, then the system will cut off the power of the lowest-priority port.
Port Priority Function
Priority (Port 1=Port 2=Port 3>Port 4): This function will help to ensure the normal operation of the system, it means Port 4 will be cut off when all total PoE PDs power consumption exceed 56W. For an example, Port 1, 2 and 4 is using 15.4W (maximum power for per port is 15.4W); the system power is 46.2W in total. If there is an additional PD inserted to Port 3 with 10W, and then the system will cut off the power of Port 4 because of the overloaded power, this means Port 1, 2 will use 15.4W, and Port3 will use 10W, no power will be supplied to Port 4.
Easy To Use
TL-SG1005P is easy to install and use. It requires no configuration and installation. With desktop design, outstanding performance and quality, the TP-Link’s TL-SG1005P 5-Port Gigabit Desktop Switch with 4-Port PoE is an ideal choice for expanding your home or office network.
- Flexible Full Gigabit 5-Port PoE Configuration: 4x PoE+ (802.3at/af) 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ45 ports providing up to 30W per port and total PoE power budget of 65W, together w/ 1x Gigabit Non-PoE Port for high-speed connections.
- Plug and Play: Easy setup with no software installation or configuration needed.
- Advanced Software Features: Prioritize your traffic and guarantee high quality of video or voice data transmission with Port-based 802.1p/DSCP QoS and IGMP Snooping.
- Sturdy Metal Case: Durable metal casing and desktop/wall-mounting design are well-suited for different environments.
- Reliable and Quiet: IEEE 802.3X flow control provides reliable data transfer and Fanless design ensures quiet operation.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty: Backed by our industry-leading limited lifetime warranty and free 24/7 technical support, you can work with confidence.
There are no reviews yet.