This network cable tester tests the pin assignments accurately of unshielded and shielded RJ45 cables. It allows you to determine if the cable is pinned correctly or if it is mis-wired, shorted or has open circuits. It also measures length, does tone and probe, measures PoE and port flashing. The emitter is powered using 3x AAA batteries and the receiver is powered using 1x 9V battery (batteries not included).
- Test open, short, cross and breaks for UTP/STP cables
- Measure length of LAN cables
- Scan analog/digital/PoE mode to locate LAN cables
- Works with standard or non-standard PoE switches
- Identify AT or AF standard PSE types
- Network port location on switches and routers
Inexpensive – Lightweight – Convenient
This cable tester is reliable, inexpensive and simple to use. Comes in a compact, lightweight design.
Quick and Easy Operation
This tester is a quick and easy way to check the pin assignment of your cables. It tests for continuity, open, short, cross and breaks.
There are no reviews yet.