This premium stereo audio cable has a 2.5mm male on one end and a 2.5mm male on the other. It is typically used to connect 2.5mm mobile devices such as some MP3 players and smart phones to 2.5mm stereo inputs.
- Hi-flex balanced cable is used to capture all highs & lows for optimum audio performance
- Braided shield surrounds center conductors for maximum EMI/RFI noise rejection therefore maintaining the cleanest signal possible
- Multi-stranded copper center conductors and a durable cable jacket is ultra Flexible to maximize mobility
- FT4 riser fire rated jacket for in-wall use
- Lead Free, “silver laced” solder is used in order to reduce loss and maximize conductivity