This premium stereo audio cable has a 4.4mm male on both ends. It is typically used to connect pro audio equipment with balanced Bantam TT jacks. It can also be used with balanced TT patch bays.
- Hi-flex balanced cable is used to capture all highs & lows for optimum audio performance
- Neutrik NP3TT-PB plugs for rugged durability and efficient signal transfer
- Braided shield surrounds center conductors for maximum EMI/RFI noise rejection therefore maintaining the cleanest signal possible
- Multi-stranded copper center conductors and a durable cable jacket are ultra flexible to maximize mobility
- Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC) conductors for enhanced signal clarity
- FT4 riser fire rated jacket for in-wall use
- Lead Free, “silver laced” solder is used in order to reduce loss and maximize conductivity