This audio snake cable has a DB25 male on one end and eight 1/4 inch TRS males on the other. It is typically used to connect Tascam compatible equipment such as pro audio mixers, patch bays and recorders.
- Premium twisted 24 awg Oxygen Free copper conductor (OFHC) cable is used to capture all highs & lows for optimum audio performance
- Dual 100% aluminum mylar foil shields maximize EMI/RFI noise rejection therefore maintaining the cleanest signal possible
- High quality, gold plated shielded connectors allow for optimum connectivity and maintain a clean signal integrity
- FT4 riser fire rated jacket for in-wall use
- Lead Free, “silver laced” solder is used in order to reduce loss and maximize conductivity