- This 8MP indoor/outdoor, IP based dome camera provides a sharp, high definition images in daylight or nighttime settings. The camera is available in a 2.8mm and 6mm fixed lens which delivers a 102° and 50° horizontal field of view. Its maximum resolution is 3840 x 2160 at 15 fps and supports H.265+ video compression technology, which assures savings in bandwidth and storage. The camera is IP based with integrated PoE technology which makes for a quick and easy installation over a single CAT5e/CAT6 cable. Its housing is IP67 rated for outdoor use and has 100 feet of night vision using an IR cut filter and IR LEDs.
- 1/2.5″ Progressive Scan CMOS
- Color: 0.028 lux @(F2.0, AGC ON), 0 lux with IR
- 12.5/15fps(3840×2160), 20fps(3072×1728),25fps/30fps (2560×1440, 1920×1080, 1280×720)
- VCA functions
- 3 streams
- 3D DNR
- EXIR, up to 30m
- WDR (Wide Dynamic Range)
- Built-in micro SD/SDHC/SDXC slot
- Guarding Vision APP
The typical application for most security cameras networks is to connect the IP cameras to a NVR/DVR for simplified playback and additional storage space. Alternatively you can use an IP cameras as a standalone camera and not part of a network by connecting it directly to a POE switch and save the recording on a micro SD card.
Note: Dome cameras are best suited for indoor applications or outdoor applications which are sheltered from direct sunlight and any other adjusted light sources, as the curvature of the dome can cause reflections and glares on the camera lens. Turret cameras are best suited for outdoor applications which are directly exposed to the elements.
Standalone Camera Setup
There are no reviews yet.