TP-Link’s AX1800 Ceiling Mount WiFi 6 Access Point, the AC1800 is dedicated to cost effective solutions for wireless networking applications. With its centralized management application, it is flexible and ideal for extending Wi-Fi coverage. Professional performance, coupled with user-friendly design, makes AC1600 an ideal choice for both business and home users. With Qualcomm Atheros level chipsets, high gain antennas and high quality material, specially designed enclosure, and PoE power supply, AX1800 is specially designed for indoor use.
Upgrade to WiFi 6 with speeds up to 1775 Mbps brings 50% faster speeds than WiFi 5. Every application feels more fluid with drastically improved Wi-Fi speeds.
AX1800 also comes equipped with centralized management software that helps users easily manage all the devices in their network from a single PC – Omada Control. Functions like device discovery, status monitoring, firmware upgrading, and network maintenance can be managed using Omada Control.
- Ultra-Fast WiFi 6 Speeds: Simultaneous 574 Mbps on 2.4 GHz and 1201 Mbps on 5 GHz totals 1775 Mbps Wi-Fi speeds.†
- High-Efficiency WiFi 6: More connected devices can enjoy faster speeds.
- Centralized Cloud Management: Manage the whole network locally or from the cloud via web UI or Omada app.
- Seamless Roaming: Even video streams and voice calls are unaffected as users move between locations.§
- Omada Mesh: Enables wireless connectivity between access points for extended range and flexible deployment.§
- PoE Powered: Supports both Power over Ethernet (802.3at) and DC power supply for flexible installations.
- Secure Guest Network: Along with multiple authentication options (SMS/Facebook Wi-Fi/ Voucher, etc.) and abundant wireless security technologies.§